1 . My car was thieved. E-mails had been written.

installment payments on your Used when ever:

•we focus on the actions in the past

•it can be not significant who performed the actions but what took place to the subject in the sentence

3. i.

I had formed a very awful day last night because I had developed an important meeting at work and I woke up later. I decided to go to work by car since I was in a big hurry. I travelled outside my home but My spouse and i couldn´t locate my car. I looked everywhere and then I realized that my car was thieved. I don´t know who also did it.

ii.

Past My personal car was stolen. Today Future

iii.

Am i not talking about now or the previous? Past

Can we know who have did the action? Number

Is it essential who took my car or what happened to my car? It´s more important to know what happened to my car.

4. i.

Confident: Subject + was/ were+ past participle

Negative: Subject matter +was/ had been + not really + past participle

Query: was/ were + subject + previous participle

Passive voice

your five. Subject and auxiliary action-word are not caught.

Auxiliary was/ were + certainly not are normally developed to wasn´t / weren´t. Stress commonly falls within the past participle rather than the auxiliary was/ had been. Weak forms of was/ had been occur: /wƏZ/, / wƏ/ before consonants, /wƏr/ before vowels.

six. i. Back button The letter was deliver. X

Modification: The notification was shipped. - All of us don´t use the past straightforward form with the passive voice but we use the past participle.

2. X The criminal had been caught. Back button

Correction: The criminal was caught. With singular subject matter, one person, we use has not been were.

iii. X Property vas /vƏZ/ built. Cookies vere /vƏr/ eaten. X

Correction: House was /wƏZ/ built certainly not vas /vƏZ/ built. Cookies were /wƏr/ eaten not really /vƏr/ consumed.

7. Reference book used: C Oxenden, C Latham-Koenig-" New English language File, Pre-Intermediate” OUP 2008

1 . The teacher was angry because nobody experienced done the homework. She offered all of us something to consume but there were already got lunch.

installment payments on your Used when:

•we already are talking about earlier times and want to discuss an earlier past •we make it very clear that some thing happened prior to the time we are talking about

a few. i.

Peter: Did you enjoy the party yesterday?

John: Oh yes, I did. I had been sad because I didn´t see Sally. Peter: Actually? But the lady was generally there, I saw here.

John: After i arrived at the party, Sally had already gone home.

ii.

When I found the get together, Sally got already gone home.

Earlier past Earlier Now

iii.

Is definitely John discussing the present or perhaps about the past? – The past Did Sally go home just before John arrived at the party? – Yes Which action happened first: Sally went home. Steve arrived at the party. - Sally proceeded to go home initially. How do we understand that Sally had already removed home when ever John arrived at the get together? – John was sad because he didn´t see her at the get together.

4. i actually.

Affirmative: subject+ had+ past participle (aka 3rd form) Negative: subject+ had+ not+ past participle Question: Had+ subject+ previous participle

ii.

Past best simple

a few. Subject and auxiliary are normally contracted ( e. g. I´d, we´d... )

Pressure typically is catagorized on the past participle rather than auxiliary. There were seen...

Additional had is pronounced inside the weak contact form /hƏd/.

6th. i. Back button I informed her that I finished. X

Correction: I told her that I got finished. It must be clear that you finished ahead of you told her that.

2. X I had thought that I sent the letter. X

Correction: We...

Tags:

History Category: Personal Review Essay

Coca Cola Company Dissertation